(UP TO AND INCLUDING 9/10/2023)
REGISTER YOUR TEAM ONLINE NOW
(on-site registration is not possible)
190 € excl btw (bedrijven, verenigingen, vrienden, families...)
95 € (atletiekclubs VAL/LBFA)
5 € Kids Run 1 km
Time measurement for the DHL Ekiden is done using an electronic chip. This chip, attached to the tasuki, will measure the net time between start and finish. This means that your time will only start once you cross the starting line. This extra service will ensure a better time measurement.
This chip is included in the registration and does not have to be turned in after the race.
By registering you automatically agree with the general conditions.
* IMPORTANT DEADLINES:
Online registration is possible until 9 October 2023, 23.59 using online payment.
The registration fee has to be paid at the latest on 9 October. Registrations which have not been paid by then, will be cancelled.
YOU CAN ONLY USE THE GROUP REGISTRATION MODULE IF YOU HAVE 10 TEAMS OR MORE. If you have less than 10 teams, you will not be able to transmit your registration.
FEWER THAN 10 TEAMS BUT WANT TO REGISTER MULTIPLE TEAMS TOGETHER? That’s possible! You can add multiple teams to the registration form before paying by clicking the button “continue shopping” after having added the previous team’s details.
- For group registration, you need at least 10 teams. If the group contains less than 10 teams when it’s closed, the group will be cancelled and the paid registrations will be completed as separate teams.
- Group registration is only possible through the online registration module. Excel lists etc. will no longer be accepted.
- In the registration form you first need to create a group. Next you will receive an email containing the group name and group code. Using this code and the password of your choice (don’t forget this password) you can manage the group. Next you can add and delete teams as you wish.
- Only the person responsible for the group can validate teams. You can add as many teams to your groups as you like.
- Registrations can be picked up as one package (all together) or by team. Indicate your preference on your registration form. When you choose to pick up everything in one package, this can only be done by the person responsible for the group. He or she will be the only one to receive the confirmation email. If you choose separate pickup, all team captains will receive a separate confirmation email with all the information necessary for pickup.
- When the group is completed, you, as the person responsible for the group, have to pay for the whole group. The registration will only be completed once the whole group has been transmitted and paid. NO CHANGES can be made from this point on. Changes in the group can only be made on site at the “Exchanges” desk. (Free).
From 10AM in the Hall of Honor of the King Baudouin Stadium, only for the Kids Run.
Kids Run 1 km